Sunday 16 January 2011

Original Inspirational Quotes

Few original Quotes I could think of. If you got more thoughts do write to me, I am happy to publish them with your name and place below.  We all need inspirational quotes to live with. You could all find my quotes and few more contributions on http://www.great-inspirational-quotes.com/




Attitude: If I had wings I would love to sit with wings widely open, reason being firstly I don't have to worry about my flight down and secondly it works as shelters for those who cannot fly. 

Conclusion: Jumping to conclusion is like jumping monkey, no thought only jumping which takes you nowhere. Every action has its own reason which is unique, so don't generalize. 

Search Amazon.com Computers for Opportunity: I always think that it's not Opportunity that knocks our door, but it should be us who should be doing vice verse but make sure we hold hands of confidence and trust to do that. 

Sensible living: Make it a habit of drinking wine in shot glass and water in pint glass to appreciate good health and sensible living. 

Hope: My grandfather introduced me to god because he wants me to never lose hope. 

Adive and Motivation: 'Careful' can be advice but 'can do it' is a motivation I say it to my son. 

Lies: He who lies to hide the truth never realizes that lies can never hide. 

Motivation: Continuously and Consistently are two words that can take you miles.

Power: Learn to control yourself not others, as power is not as mightier as intelligence.


Problem: Problem is not when you dont know something but it is when you think you know everything.
  
Sensible:Doubting, judging, concluding are bad things you could do to others and worse to yourself.

Good souls: Good souls embrace, others abandon. Do not compare but grow compassion as events in people's lives are projections of how they will behave or respond. 
 
Gia Guru Nayak 

1 comment: